i think something is worng with me. i have rather girlish hips and body shape.im not concerned about my body shape as much because i have male features too. its my breast that i worry about. they seem to both be growing, shaping,and devolping breast buds,this concerns me because im 15 and im straight.
my hips are a bit feminin and my waist as well. im concerned and im too afraid to ask my mother about it. i want to know is there somthing wrong with me, and if there is is it reversable. i have nowhere else to look so please reply.

Probably need some testosterone treatment... sounds like your estrogen is a little high are you on any medications? some medications can cause this too.

Relax, you're only 15. It is not uncommon and there is no reason to think your estrogen is high.

Breast enlargement is also common during puberty in males. It usually does not last for very long.

Yes it is treatable, worst case. It'll probably go away on it's own soon enough.

medic-dan wrote:

i didnt remember that he was only 15 when i posted my reply lol thanks for clearing it up for him :)

medic-dan wrote:

lol sorry i forgot he was only 15 when posting this thanks for clearing it up for him :)

possibly Klinefelter syndrome? i don't remember those symptoms but when i was 11 or 12 i did have a chubby period where i got fat before i got my growth boost.