Hi! It’s taken me a whole month to realise that I need some advice from women other than the three doctors I’ve see and two nurses.

I don’t know whether I am preggers of not (though I wouldn’t mind), but the suspense is killing me! I keep testing negative but  I have so many symptoms! I tested twice after I realised that my AF was 2 weeks late; then I tested twice again two weeks later. Eventually I stopped testing but when I went to the doctors I got tested twice (this was about 6 weeks after my period was due) and still tested negative. I haven’t even gotten the slightest positive! Very frustrating. My symptoms (well at least a summary because I have so many):  

Missed period (my last normal period was 22 July 2013), my ‘’period’’ eventually came on 9 September but was very light and only lasted two days instead of five. I have sore breasts and a ticklish feeling in my nipples. I have headaches all the time, feel like I need to pee so often during the day and night, can’t sleep during the night, I have a weird stretchy pain in my lower abdomen… My left leg keeps twitching and my lower back is painful. The doctors keep sending me home. Am I pregnant?  

Oh and I forgot to mention that I have heart burn, was constiapted for a while (but fine now ;-)) and for some or other reason I'm breathing heavier nowadays.

Hello.

Ugh, you have so many things that you are worried about :/ So, it also can be caused by so many different things and also you should know that this is actually very common. Look, I do know that sometimes girls believe that they are pregnant because they do have all those pregnancy symptoms, and it is normal that they do it, but very often the reason why your home pregnancy tests doesn't show positive is that the pregnancy hormone is not strong enough to show up yet. This is what we call HCG. I know this because I was pregnant as well and the same thing happened to me. Those symptoms that you are having might be reasons for something else such as some huge changes in your life.