i had an hemorrhoid surgery 6 weeks ago.i have stopped eating meat and have lost weight am also going to the bathroom too often as a result of these vegetables and fruit am still feeling pain after each Bowel movement and i notice what look like a raw area on my anus wouldnt want to say tear. I ask the doctor if i have a fissure and he said no fissure is very painful but man am having pain during BM and its been 6 weeks since my surgery. The doctor also gave me a cream which he say will heal my incision name suprexal P cream. also having alot a spasm. Am getting depress and suicidal i jus cant bother i spent so much money on the hemorrhoid surgery and now it seem like either the area havent healed or i get a fissure. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I would love some replies.

Hi jcanboy,
I saw that bamby27 was already talking to you in your other post. Here is the link to one big thread with few members with similar problem as yours. One of members has this problem for months now.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/26-days-post-hemorrhoidectomy&name=26_days_post_hemorrhoidectomy&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

She is dealing with it for a very long time. Her username is 3lovelykiddos. Try to post there and I am sure that they will try to help you as much as they can.

Just one question, do you use any kind of painkillers?

went to the doctor he say that he is suprised why the area healing so slowly after questioning me i finally told him i have trouble relaxing i jus can never relax he told me that my muscle is spasming too much and he dont know. I told him because even when i ejaculate my anal muscle spasm (i even had a spasm while i was typing this) an.yway he said he tried putting one finger in my rectum and it was hard to go in cause the spincster muscle wont relax. wow i am lad its not a fissure

Well that is better than fissure.
One member here had a botox injection to help her heal. It works in a way that it numbs that area. Can you mention this to your doctor? Maybe it can help you too.