Hey, so I'm 13 and 14 in 6 months. I'm really worried, because I haven't started my periods yet, most of my friends have started theirs.
Also my boobs haven't grown properly yet, the nipples are big and puffy and i can feel lumps under my nipple, is this normal?
Thanks, Jessica x

As i said in another post of the sort, just give it time. Everyone grows at different rates. And the breast thing- Dont worry about it, i know 16-20 year olds who still dont have that big of breasts.

every body is different in it's on way, and you can't compere yourself with all you friends.
Don't worry you will have your first period probably very soon. And it's beginning of you puberty, so you will notice some changes in you physical appearance. Just give it a little more time. No need to rush things. And as Tym said, some older kids don't have very developed breast, so this is noting uncommon.

i have no boobs, every1 else i knoe does and i have had yellow stuff but no periods yet...