I need your help. Namely, I don’t have the habit of breakfasting and my mother has always been grumbling about that. It’s just that if I eat my breakfast, I’m, for a certain reason, hungry for the rest of the day. So I tend to avoid having breakfast. But, is it smart not to eat any breakfast before a morning run?

Well, as you probably know, breakfast is very important and no matter what you think it’s not good to skip it. I think that you should at least have some fruit or a slice of bread and marmalade with a glass of milk. I don’t think it’s wise to skip your breakfast, especially before your training. The level of sugar in your blood is, generally speaking, very low in the morning. Just imagine what happens if you go to run and burn calories in the morning without breakfast. I think that I would collapse if I’d go for a run in the morning without t least a banana. If you can’t get used to eating in the morning, start with a glass of fruit juice and a bowl of cereal.