I KNOW CUTTING IS BAD SO DONT SAY DONT DO THAT ITS DANGEROUSE I NEED HELP!!!
well i am 13 years old i havent cut since i was 10 years old i cut alot my dumb parents have no idea i have cut and im trying to keep it that way. i usually cut like 1 or 2 times each time on my ankles but alot of stuff hapend and it would take forever to type but well i kinda when crazy with it....it looks like a feking saw movie on my leg it goes all the way up to the middle of my calf on my left leg and i am sure there are way more than 400 ive been wearing long socks jeans and long pajama pants but well its summmer how can i hide them i heard if u put bleach on them they look lighter but i think thats bull can someone who cuts tell me what to do?

I'll refraim from passing comment. If they are scars they won't go, if scabs then they go on their own. You can get them tatooed but thats obviously not an option for you. Emmm... No don't think cosmetic surgery is feasible either, sorry. Pointless post but maybe these solutions will hel in later life.

Hi...Make-up can do a lot...have you tried cover up?

Sometimes instead of cutting if you get an elastic band and put it on your wrist or your ankles, and everytime you feel like cutting you could just snap the elastic band...its the same concept of cutting only it doesn't leave marks or make your bleed...can i just ask how far you go? is it like a surface cutting or deeper?

there are a lot of free places for young teens to go for counselling...and so many support groups for teen like yourself to just talk about whats going on at home and with yourself, and to discuss cutting. if your interested speek to your school counsellor and ask about places in your area...or let me know where you live and i can find some resources for you...and no one has to know, could do it right after school or something.

If you need to talk let me know....but make-up should do the trick

To the original poster - are you male or female?

I would never judge you - but I do want to know if you would be willing to at least maybe discuss what is causing you to cut through private message. Like I said...I won't judge or lecture or anything...but maybe we can work on some alternatives if we understand what's behind it!

It's up to you - the offer is there.

Be good and good luck!

i understand whare your coming from try wearing long sleevs and hide them with foundation :-D

hey , try cutting at the top of thighs unless u really like swimming ( and are female that is ? )

Im 13 i cut because of a bunch of stuff thats going on i stop and then start again i wear jackets or long sleaves during the day and wear jeand liek you thats how ive been hiding it and at fist i told them before my kitten died with upper respitory that it had another muscel spasm and it clawed me then they noticed more and more so i say this boy at school marks on me with pencil so after they started noticing my arms i moved to my thigh and wore basketball shorts i know its bad and i need to stop but its a bad habit and my mom seen scars from last year and said sh ewuld put me in a mental hospitle sometiems i think that would be the best help for me i wont go to concling so i dont know what too tell you but keep away from sports that you have to wear uniforms and swimming you know the usual. thats all i know to tell ya

Im a cutter also. Been cutting for over a year now. I cut my arms . My parents know and I have been in the hositpal twice. I Need a way to hide my cuts cause long sleves in florida (were i live) umm all i can say is just tell ur parents and get help. stay strong u can get throough this.

I am on the edge of the cut line, I just sumhow do it in my sleep :0

Wear ankle bracelets or use make up.

you will be ok i know this post is old but i wear pants all the time do it higher up on your leg after they heal, then you can wear shorts, do it on your hips if you wanna wear a bathing suit, i cut last friday and the marks are invisible with green eyeshadow and foundation (liquid) the green is to counteract the red in my arms. i wanted to let you know that you are never alone

im 13 is well and i do it.. wipe baby wipes over it and that cleans up the blood and closes it, i don't do that but my best friend does and it works.. just try that good luck xx

Hi Guest
Please don’t be offended I know self-harm is common and there are numerous reasons why people do it.
I was wondering if you have tried getting some help in order to figure out why you’re doing this to yourself.
Your guidance councillor at school could perhaps help you find someone who is familiar with dealing with this type of issue or your family doctor could refer you to someone.
Something I hope you will consider looking into when you’re ready.

I've tried that but I have to do it he dishes and my mom caught me

I haven't gone swimming in three years