About 3 weeks ago on February 11, 2009 i had an abortion, i really didnt want to but i lost my job, my apartment, my car, and had no support from anyone i was pressured into it an i regret it with every ounce of myself. but i think that i may be pregnant again. please dont judge me because i never thought i could do it either until i came into the situation i am now still in if i am pregnant again i will not be making the same mistake. but i was just wondering how can i tell now its killing me to wait. Right after i did it like the same day my whole body went right back to normal i wasn't getting sick (which i had hyper-emesis so if youve been through it or know someone who has you know that that is like horrible morning sickness but all day an night an you cant eat or drink or keep anything at all down including the prenatal vitamins) and i was sick for 2 months straight in an out of the hospital multiple times a week to get IVs i stayed dehydrated.. but now in the last few days all my symptoms are coming back my vivid crazy dreams, i have no sex drive which for me is very abnormal, i have to pee all the time, every thought in my head contradicts itself and all i want to do is drink tea and eat popcorn all day long I've been getting heartburn.. well basically you get it.. but is this normal to start back up over 3 weeks later or is this a sign that i am pregnant again.. i am too ashamed and embarrassed to go to the doctors yet because i was so excited about the baby when i was pregnant. I did it because i was afraid i wouldnt have a place for the baby to live or money for food or diapers or anything and i didnt want it to suffer.

Please help!!!

u should get tested.im in the same situation with u.Im scared Im pregnant again.Women go through to much.

same situation here! this is too much stress for me right now. I had an abortion the 02 nov , went for check up the 16nov and they say everything was O.K and gave me a nuvaring that i inserted that day.I travelled the 17nov to san diego to see my boyfriend after been through all that abotion thing i needed to see him! I had sex the 18nov, 19nov, and the 20 nov too. But i took plan B the 20 nov. I removed the nuvaring the 21 nov because I found out i was allergic to it(developed horible hives on face, embarassing!!!!!!) !!!! I had some white discharge the 21nov too What i think was my ovulation, I waited 4 days for the ovulation to end before having UNPROCTED sex again the 26 at 1pm the day I was leaving! Before that I started bleeding the 23 nov, i though that was my period , i was so confused!!!! today is the 30 nov bleeding is dark and very very small and also i feel nausea and have excessive saliva!!!!!! yesterday I did a first response pregnancy test( even though i know it is too early :-( ) it was negative! God no no no no Pleaaaaseeeeeeee.... I am back alone in pensilvania and will have to go through all that procedure again??? PLEASE GOD NO!!! why was i allergic to the nuvaring? Was the discharge my ovulation? was the bleeding my period or just bleeding from the abortion?? Smbody please tell me it's aint no way am pregnant again???? This is so depressing for me right now.. I am even having some suicidale thoughts now...
PLEASE HELP!

After having and abortion your body needs time to heal and get back to normal. There are stages your bodies need to go through after preparing for the baby to haveing it aborted. I wish you all luck and hope you haven't found yourselfes back in the same position that made you have the abortion in the first place.

Remember if your old enough to have sex you should be old enough to take the responsiblilties that comes with it!!!!