I am a bit chubby. Although my husband likes my curves I would like to lose a few pounds. I want to work out but don’t know what sport to choose. I was thinking about swimming since I like water and spend a lot of time in the sea during the summer. What do you think about losing fat with swimming?

Your husband is not alone in his admiration of women curves. Contrary to what most women think men don’t like skinny type of women such as fashion models. However carrying extra fat is not good for health reasons. Swimming is great and complete exercise and gives many benefits. If you want to lose fat you must be persistent and work out almost every day. You have to be patient and careful. Swimming tends to increase the appetite. In such case people start to eat more and wonder why they are not losing fat. Eat the same portions you have been eating so far and try to swim at least an hour a day.

Hi Nikolia! A few months ago, my wife decided to lose weight. And since she loves to be surrounded by water, she chose swimming as her activity. She swims every morning for just 30 minutes and she lost 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks! But aside from swimming, she always make it a point to eat healthy. Besta luck to you... :D

Just goes to show that any cardio exercise, done on a regular routine is beneficial for weight loss.

Hi dear,

It is right swimming is good exercise for burning fat and losing the weight.
It burns the fat in legs, arms, belly, and back, and play an important role in shaping up the body.

any comment?

Its a great form of exercise and keeps your weight down.Swimming helps lose weight, burn calories and puts little stress on your body.Swimming works all the major muscles, and will tone you up and slim you down!