HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS EVER HAD OVARIAN CANCER THAT SPREAD TO THE STERNUM? I HAD OVARIAN CANCER 10 YEARS AGO, AND I NOW HAVE A PROTRUDING STERNUM (ABOUT 2 MONTHS THAT I HAVE NOTICED IT) AND I SEEM TO BE GETTING SENSITIVE IN THIS AREA AND FEEL THICKNESS IN THE CHEST. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yes! This happened to a coworker who had a hysterectomy 20 yrs ago. She's been on 2 courses of chemo and radiation is the only thing that's helped so far.

My father had clear cell carcinoma in his kidney (which is also very common in ovaries). He has been cancer free for 10 years and he has a very large lump on his sternum now. He just last week found out that it is his clear cell carcinoma back! He is now undergoing tests to figure out his best options to fight this. Amazing that after all this time it was sitting in his body dormant!