I'm 17 years old and have been masturbating for a few years but i've never ejaculated. I've recently lost my virginity and that was my first experience of cumming consciously (in that i wasn't asleep). Is there something i can do to get things moving? I've never heard of any problem like this and i've looked but found no answers online for this problem....

Hi Major,

You can ejaculate, you've had nocturnal emissions and you ejaculated having sex.

It's OK if you can't orgasm while masturbating. Sometimes it's the way you're masturbating. Not everyone can ejaculate using the traditional up/down motion. Some guys have to "hump" pillows or do other things. It's all normal.

In some cases there may also be a psychological issue, maybe for religious issues or something similar.

I wouldn't worry about it. I think you just need to find a way that simulates what you were doing when you had sex.