my boyfriend and i had sex a week ago and the condom came off during intercourse. we stopped because the condom was too small and it would keep coming off. the next day i noticed i did not get my regular vaginal discharge. instead, i had a mucus-y fish smelling discharge. i have no itching and i got a little bit of cramps. im scared as to what it may be. help! and i also can you please tell me how long it takes for it to go away without medication, because my mother does not know that i am sexually active, therefore i cannot go to a gynecologist.

Oooman so many tips but ever since 10 months ago when I first started datin my new bf after about 2 months we stopped usin condom once in a while but ever since I keep gettin bv I been back and fourth to the doc and and same thing as soon as I'm meds I'm super frustrated @ this point cause I Neva had this problem wit my kids father for 71/2 years so I'm just frustrated to the max don't know what to do no more especially knowin tha I wanna baby HELP????