For about a week and a couple days now I've been having some really bad odors coming from my vagina and been informed that it's BV. I've had this once before for only 2 days and went away as soon as it came with just soap and water so I said hey why not try that routine again maybe it won't last long again?but when I did I wasn't getting rid of it. So I had searched up some remedies for my recent odor and found out that tea tree oil is good for getting rid of it. I only tried it for two days now and yesterday it felt as if my vagina was inflaming! Now I'm scared to do try it again .. I'm stuck with a bad odor and worried if I'll have some dangerous side effects. Should I go to the doctors and check it out or can you lovely ladies help me ? Thank you verrrrry much <3

BV could be caused by a lot of things like perfumed soaps and body wash, being in the bath too long, and wiping back to front. I myself have had it but I stopped using perfumed body wash I now take showers and if I have a bath it's only for a while, when you go to the toilet it should itch and hurt when you wipe and if you get a mirror and spread your vagina apart you should see it is all red. You just need to be careful and try not to itch it or wipe harder just dab. Also wear panty liners so that it doesn't leave your pants stinking. If it doesn't go in a week max then go to te doctors and they will give you so cream or tablets to take it's perfectly normal everyone women or girl gets it atleast once in their life. Hope this helped