Ugh! I am so sick of having a stinky oder, itching, and discharge with my vagina. I don't know what it might be that causes this. I searched online for things that causes the oder, itching, discharge, etc. And I seen a lot of things saying it might be BV? The word "bacterial" got me because I recently check inside my vagina (I'm so serious) and seen lumps of yellow stuff inside of it. O_o WHAT COULD IT BE?! IS IT BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS? :( I am so worried about it, and I don't even want a boyfriend because of it. It's so disturbing and embarrassing  I always wash daily. I don't use soaps and stuff because that can cause it. When I was younger I used powders down there. I think that might have caused it. Just please let me know what this "lump of yellow stuff" is in my vagina. PLEASE HELP!!! :((( 

I hate this sooo much. 

Hey:) 

My friend Ashley had the same problem.  Here lets start step by step.

Bad Odor?- well make sure you shave very good. Where perfume every morning and use lotion.  Make sure you also wear deoderant.

Vagina? - The yellow stuff is infection. Go to your doctor. Youmade need surgery if its been there for more then 2 weeks,

Thanks for the tips! :) But OMG, the yellow stuff in my Vagina is infection? I am so worried now because it has been in my vagina for MORE THAN 2 WEEKS. It's been there for maybe 1 or 2 years now and I am scared/don't know how to tell my mother about this. How should I tell her?

Exactly sounds like you have BV. Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor and usually get worse after intercourse sex. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. Do not hesitate to see a doctor. If u do have one, you'll get prescriptions. BV is a stubborn infection and you need to handle it very carefully, or you may get a recurrent infection. Natural treatment such as herbal medicine called *************SPAM**************** could be a better option, since herbs are more natural and can always eliminate infection more completely but without carring any drug resistence and side effects. 

Thank you for the advice!