hi, im 14 and last night i had an anxiety/panic attack. it became extremely hard for me to breath(my deepest breath was about a quarter of a normal breath), my cheast became tight, i was dizzy, and i could only really breathe "well" outside. i called an ambulance and all that stuff, im fine now but i was wondering if i smoke will it make my breathing difficult. im really only worried about ciggarette smoke because weed has never done anything to me in 3 years( and i'm high now). also please dont be telling me to not smoke and drugs are bad because i know that im not dumb, i just want an answer to my question. will smoking affect my lungs after it became hard to breathe?

Well you might have had a excessive amount of weed smoked. Last week, I ate weed brownies..about 10 of them and after digesting them, I had a very bad panic/anxiety attack. I thought I was going to die. When I was calmed down, the next day I felt better. The past 6 days I felt nothing... But then I suddenly felt it again while I was talking about it to my friends 2 days ago. I don't know why it came back maybe it's because of marijuana withdrawals (search it on the net and side effects of marijuana). The best thing to do is stop smoking marijuana and drink lots of water, sweat if off (just be sure to get your body active) and I hope you'll be better. I never want to consume weed again after experiencing that panic attack! Im 18 btw. Good luck to you.