Hi, am a 46 years old man, and I suffer from paroxysmal tachycardia. This condition appears suddenly, and it scares me every time so much, that I get a panic attack. Tachycardia itself is dangerous, but these two disorders in the same time are a true horror! Please what is worse, panic attacks or paroxysmal tachycardia?

Hello, I suffer from paroxysmal tachycardia too, and I know how difficult it is to deal with it. I can only imagine what it’s like for you to deal with both of tachycardia and panic at the same time. This condition comes without warning, and ends abruptly. However, I noticed that it usually happens in days when I had some problems and worries. My heartbeats are rapid, about 180 beats per minute. When this happens, I just lie down and try to stay still. I am not surprised that you have panic attacks along with tachycardia, because it is a scary feeling. You should try not to expose yourself to any stress at work or home. If you are smoking, quit immediately because this is only making things worse.

hi i got took in to hospital with rapid heart beat kept in one nite now on sotalol tablets and asperin but feel worse one them can you tellme what it is

i am 15 years old and i've had about 3 panic attacks within the past 2 months. And the two last panic attacks have happened within the same 24 hours. The last panic attack i've had was counted as 180 beats per minute.

i don't know what i should do