Okay so im 15 and i need help.. First of all im not the guy that goes out and looks for a girl to f**k or anything like that... I love relationships and i love being romantic with woman, i have an amazing girlfriend that i love and adore... I would do anything for her and shes my best friend! But anyway I was at her house the other night and she was on top of me and she was kind of like rubbing my penis and i wanted to make her feel good so i fingered her for the first time... She messed with my penis some more though and then laid on me and had one of her legs like right beside my penis pressing against it and i cummed... Is there anyway i can help from doing that... I dont know why it even happened! It just i guess i just like thought about it too much and mentally made myself do it for some reason? Please help... :(

well its not really a problem, im 18 and im a girl many women dont mind if a man cums early its actually exciting, but here are a few tips my boyfriend does he just tries to think about something else like that it will take u a while to cum, try not to think about it as much, or u can also masterbate before meeting up with her that also helps u last longer

Thank you very much! That helps a lot.. But wouldnt it make you cum faster...

no once you masterbate, and u have plans with her it will sometimes take u an hour or 30 minutes to cum it takes practice but thats completely normal dont worry u dont hav a problem

Well thats good but i know its not exactly a problem but i care so much about her and she always says how im not like other guys and how glad she is that shes the lucky girl that has me and i dont want to be the reason that she doesnt have a good sex like later in life when were out of school and stuff... I just wish i didnt have to worry about cumming in front of her because her parents were at there house and everything else... I didnt know what exactly to do though so i went to the bathroom and cleaned up but she had no idea i did it... I dont know what to do or if i should tell her... I was going yo but it was too hard to even tell her through text...

if u guys do trust each other and u like her alot u should tell her,im sure she will understand many woman cum even by inserting the penis in one shot it happens, but yeah, you should tell her its always a good thing to be open in ur relationship.

Well we dont have any secrets between us... But i dont know how to tell her i told her a few hints... Like i said did you feel anything wetish at all and i told her that a guys penis doesnt just get wet out of no where... But she said she was confused so i told her nevermind and that i just wanted to let it go and forget about it...