Hello I just found out today that I am pregnant. My boyfriend and I had a condom break so we went out the very same morning and pick up the plan b pill but it seems to have failed. He's in the military and is about to move to his next duty station all the way across the country and it would be around the same time I am due. He said today that he would prefer it if I had an abortion but I'm just not sure. I mean I see his point we are both young and not ready for this and about to take on a very serious move. He hasn't really mentioned anything about keeping the baby just having the abortion. I just don't know what to do I feel so torn but I know deep down I'm not ready for this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I can't tell you what to do....... But to do what's in your heart. If you want to keep the baby. Then do !! just make sure you have a great support team in your life. There are lot's of community resources out there for women who need it. and if you chose not to keep the baby.That's ok too. It's your decision. Good luck !! :-)   

The decision is completely up to you in the end. But remember there is always adoption. I know i couldn't abort if I was pregnant, and if I really felt like I was not ready I would put it up for adoption after birth. You can find a couple that wants a baby and they might help you through everything. After giving birth it is hard to give the baby up. 

If abortion bothers you, look into adoption. But the longer you wait the more expensive an abortion is.