I suffer from weird symptoms especially during cold weather. My colleague says I have Raynauds and for I never heard of it before is there anyone who could help me with some general info about this Raynauds thing. He says that those symptoms I have such as my fingers are white and dead alike and than they first become blue and finally red are actually the symptoms of Raynaud’s attack. So heeelp me for I need to now how I could solve the problem I have with my cold fingers and toes.

Hi there! I am just like you one of those who suffer this boring and painfull disease and yes it is called Raynauds and is more common in people who live in cold area. You might have Raynauds on its own , but you can also have secondary Raynauds that occurs in people who already suffers from lupus, scleroderma or Sjogren’s syndrome. I have this primary Raynaud’s the severe form and I take occasionally some drugs that are called vasodilators that opens up my small blood vessels for Raynauds is about small vessels in our hands and toes that doesn’t manage to keep the blood flows at normal rates so it causes your hands and fingers practically to stay without blood and that means also without oxygen and that’s why your fingers become first white and than blue and red. If you have mild Raynauds than you don’t need to take any drugs just take some steps like run warm water on your fingers or get warmed or go indoors. And actually it is important to keep the temperature constantly at normal and try to avoid changes in temperature as well as stressful situation and try to avoid smoking too. I was advised by one of my friends to try with natural products such as gingko bilboa, ginger, vitamins and fish oil and I can tell you it helps a lot.