okay, i have been with the same guy for 2 years now && he is not the only guy i have had unprotected sex with..but, everytime i have unprotected sex [doesnt matter who it is with] i havent gotten pregnant.

i have very irregular periods && im not on the pill or any form of birth conrtol. && he has 2 little girls of his own from his previous marriage.

so im wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what is going on..

please let me know all the information you can, me && my fiance really want a baby of our own, but we have concidered adoption.

please HELP???]':

Hi dottieyy,

Just because you are having unprotected sex it does not mean you will get pregnant.  At best, when everything is "perfect" the odds are only about 1 in 5.

If you have been trying for 2 years you should BOTH see a fertility specialist.  You can expect a full exam and blood work.  Your fiancee should also be checked as well, even though he has fathered children in the past.  He can expect a full exam and a sperm count.

Good luck.