:-( I started to smell after I became 12. I noticed a wart on my vagina that smelled I was too scared to tell my mom so a month later it just fell off. I started to smell I don't know if it was because of that like feces even though I took showers at least three times a day, I also had muscle pains. I went to doctors who told me I had IBS but I researched it and its not suppose to make you smell. I'm 19 and /I can't go to collage because its so humilating and no one will hire me for a job. Please help me!!!!! :-(

I dont know if you have ever thought about doing a natural body detox. But you should try that, also change your diet. Sometimes the things we eat make our bodies give off bad odors. Do a little research on it, or go to your local health food store and seek some advice from them. Might be able to get you something that will help you with your problem.

Celebrity
Sorry im a bit confused.
Do you smell all over like BO?
Or do you only smell around your bottom?
Or (you mentioned a wart) do you smell where that was?