Ok so i use to smoke weed for 6 months or maybe a little longer, i used to be fine, but now whenever i smoke i get a horrible trip, i feel like im waking up from a nightmare and i get really scared and freaking out. it first happened about a month ago when i took a hit from a smart water bottle gravity bong and i was fine for about 20 minutes and then i was laying in bed and i felt as if a snake was going down my throat and food and stuff was just going down my throat and splashing into my stomach. Then i stopped for a while and wanted to see what would happen if i did it again, so i took 2 hits out of a mini bong and the same thing happened, except i felt like a blue jay bird was diving into a pool of jell and i was twitching and freaking out every time the bird hit the pool. and we started to run home and i felt as if my throat was swelling up and throat was getting smaller and smaller until there was a little hole left for me to breathe. we got back to the house and i layed in bed trying to go to sleep, but it felt as i kept getting attacked by this "thing" that happens to me. Even when im not high i still have the feeling of stuff going down my throat and anxiety. This kid at my school said his friend is allergic to thc and he said my story sounds like the same thing that happens to him and he said it could be a possibility that i can be allergic to thc too. So if there is anybody out there that can help me with my problem and has a explanation of what causes this in weed and if they have a solution to make this go away and i can keep smoking happily i would love to her from everybody that has anything to say. DONT BE SHY! i need help with this so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE write back if you have any idea with what i should do! Thank you everybody

It sounds like you are either just plain tweekin out every time or you may actually be allergic to thc since allergies can change through life who know if it is true then it may go away in a couple of months

if youve taken alot of psychadelics then thats porbably tha reason. marijuana is like a psychadelic spounge, thats why you shouldent smoke nd do psychadelics, but in your case the thc is actully opening your mind enough to the point that its trigering past trips. if you havent tooken psychadelics check the homie selling you some green because the only other story ive heard yhats close to yours is my uncle who smoked heavely for years and now a single hit f**ks him up more them me on a 8th of top shelf buds and a handful a xanyz. since your probably still young i dont think its this. lastly the f****r at school saying your allergic is a id**t if you were alergic your throat would swell up you wouldent start triping

what is psychadelic?

shroom,salvia,acid,lsd- these are all psychadelics and

lol i just smoked weed not any of that haha but thanks :)

Thenn apparentlyy ur connectt is lacinn dat shiett

You may not be smoking weed. Weed doesnt make your throat swell up and or even make you trip. You could've possibly smoked spice or k2. From a personal experience I actually thought I was smoking pot once when I was actually smoking spice. Had a similar reaction to yours, I freaked out and kept telling my friends "take me to the hospital, my throat is closing.". It was just a scary experience. The last thing is you could be allergic. Not sure how weed reacts with allergies or much about that though.

my sister is allergic to thc.. ( i think?) because when she EATS it she gets sick for days with diarrhea and vomiting. It's almost ridiculous how bad it gets. Now, as for your problem...who knows. When I first started smoking I could smoke a lot and it was great. But one night I got super paranoid and it was never the same. I never completely stopped but to avoid extreme paranoia, I'd just smoke very little...enough to feel good but I feel totally in control. I'm building tolerance and slowly but surely I can smoke more and more. If it makes you feel like that, try smoking very little. If that still has your trippin balls, maybe you really are allergic and should just stop.