I have some bad readings in the morning and I need help with getting them back on track.  Geesh! They run around 143 in the morning (fasting) and I don't know what I should eat in the morning to get these back down. 

Does anybody have any ideas about it? 

Is there anyone with the same thing happening to them?

I don't knnow if I should cut the carbs out until I get my blood glucose levels down.  If I do, I get really groggy and irritable from it.  I also have a lot of tiredness from not eating any carbs.  What do you think I should do?  I am in a pickle about it.  I want to wake up to a normal blood sugar and don't know how to go about it.  I have tried cutting carbs at night but it hasn't helped either.  I hate to have to go on medicine if I can do it by diet and exercise. 

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your struggle with getting your blood sugars down to normal levels.  Don't cut any carbs out of your meal plan; this is my first words of advice.  This will get you into more trouble then you bargained for.  If you are low in blood glucose from cutting carbs, your liver comes to the "rescue" by pouring out more reserved glucose into your bloodstream.  The only bad thing is that the liver puts out TOO much glucose, resulting in the high blood sugars you are experiencing.  So the first thing you need to do is eat the carbs you are supposed to be consuming.  Second, you can try to incorporate exercise into your day.  Thirdly, you can try to lose about 10 pounds.  Losing just a few pounds can really do wonders for your blood sugar

Did you already went to talk to a nutritionist? You should get a diabetic diet and try it for three months. if after three months you sugar is still high and hbA1c also, then you have to consider medication. The right carbs you should eat are the low glycemic index carbs, which won