I've heard that type two diabetes have been reversed before, so now I'd like to know, is it true, and how? If someone out there's 'cured' themselves, could you please share with me how you managed it? On a sidenote, did anyone else hear about the guy that did it in eleven days? Amazing! I've been told by numerous people that excersize and eating right can get rid of diabetes, but I already excersize like half an hour every day, and I eat fruit constantly. So, what the heck's going on? My sugar's higher than every. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong here. Has this kind of thing happened to other people? How can my sugar be so high when I'm living so healthful? Any and all answers are helpful, and I'm grateful to all who answer.

Hello. I have also heard this, and I've had people in my family do it, so yes, I believe it's true. Straight from the metaphorical horse's mouth, excersizing and eating right are exactly how they did it. As to why it's not helping you, you said you eat fruit a lot? Fruit has sugar too, so maybe you're eating too much of it. Try eating more vegetables, or eating based more on 'nutrition facts' than pre-concieved assumtions. Hopefully, you'll be healthy in no time! By the way, thanks for the new username.

I have to tell you that there is actually no cure for diabetes. It can be managed and by losing weight, you can easily control blood sugar levels. You will have to follow the diabetic diet that you have prescribed especially for you and exercise regularly. You can have better control over your blood sugars in this way. Also, eating lots of fruit is not the best thing for you. It is better than some carbohydrates but anything in excess is not good for a person. You need to fit your carbs into your meal plan. You should be aware of your carbohydrate units that are allowed for each meal. So you can have a piece of fruit at your meal since most fruit (excluding bananas, for one) are about 15 grams of carb or 1 carb unit. Your blood sugar results should improve greatly if you adhere to your meal plan.