Hi, I suffer from diabetes, and I heard that balanced diet is very important. However, I don’t know what is a balanced diet for diabetics. Can you tell me at least some important things about it?

Hi, I’ve been on a balanced diet for several years because I suffer from diabetes. This diet is about balancing carbs, proteins, sugar, and all the other supplements of food. You should be most careful about carbs and sugar. If you don’t take care about their intake, your blood sugar could raise uncontrollably. Try to avoid baked potatoes, but eat more food high in fiber. Get a list of all foods and their glycemic Index. It is very important for a balanced diet to know how much calories, carbs and sugar food contains. Even if you don’t feel full, don’t exaggerate in eating, especially if food thatyou’re eating has a high glycemic Index.