Hi. I think I may have some sort of a lung disorder. I am too afraid to go to the hospital. I have fever and my chest hurts. Yesterday I was vomiting. I am not feeling very well. I have a terrible headache and my breathing is hard. What could be the cause of my problem?

Hi. My daughter had the same symptoms. Fever, chills, chest pain, vomiting… First I thought she has flu. When she started to experience breathing problems, I had to take her to the hospital. She was diagnosed with pneumonia, an inflammation of the lungs. Doctor said she has bronchial pneumonia, which affects patches throughout your both lungs. She was prescribed with antibiotics and some meds for cough. Children with severe breathing problems may be treated in hospital. However, she was released home. She has to drink a lot of fluids too.