I think I am anorexic. At first i just pretty much stopped eating, but now I've started pigging out randomly. When I have days like those ill eat to the point that my stomach feels so stretched, like it's going to explode. Then I'll try to make myself puke, but I can't. So I started using laxatives. They're not as effective, because my body still absorbs most of what I ate, but they still get the food out faster than usual. I know that this isn't healthy, but I'm not really sure what to do about it. The only times I feel really good about myself are when I've barely eaten for a few days, because that's the only time I look thin. I know this mindset is wrong, I just need to know where I can get help.

It sounds like you may be binge eating. This is a form of an eating disorder that may associate with anorexia. I am glad you are aware of what you are doing and know consciously that it is not a healthy thing to do. Anorexia is a serious mental disorder if you let it control your life. Please seek help as soon as possibly. Try to talk to someone whom you can trust, preferably a school guidance councilor, or a doctor. These two people will be able to help you gain control. Just don't fight the battle alone.