My sister is anorexic, I think. I noticed she is loosing weight and really looks anorexic (she is around 90 pounds!), which is not normal for her height. I also noticed she is throwing up food after eating, like she doesn’t want to gain weight.
I don’t know what to do!!!

Hey there,
I think your sister is not anorexic, but is bulimic, which is similar as anorexic, but not quite. Anorexic people almost do not eat, while bulimic people prepare themselves to throw up whatever they eat. This problems arises from mental problems of not being satisfied with self image...
Your sister needs professional help and big support from her family.
This disease is a mental disease with physical consequences and its treatment takes few years, but it is curable...

you cant LOOK anorexic, and 90 lbs is alot for a clinically diagnosed anorectic, an anorexic usually weighs around 70-80 lbs

stupid.

"Anorexics" don't have a "usual", it depends on their height. Even at just 5 foot, 90lbs would be a weight that could be diagnosed as anorexia (provided the other symptoms were also present).

stupid.