Hi, I have a girl who is 23 years old and she is anorexic. I have tried to talk to her about it but she is happy about that and she said to me that she is just fine and it is better for her to look like that than to be fat. I am very upset because of her condition but I don't what to do any more.

Hi, like many other people who have anorexia your girl is not accepting that fact. She doesn't want to admit that she is suffering from this disorder and she still has a fear from being fat. It is very complex situation and you have to try to explain her condition. She can't do anything to help herself unless she recognizes her situation.

Hi there,
Anorexia is not something that she should be proved of. In my opinion this is a condition where you will harm your body and your body won’t be able to function properly. Have you noticed any health problems in your girlfriend? How long has she been like this? The fact is that most of people with anorexia do not accept the thing that something is not fine with their bodies. This is not just eating disorder it is also a mental problem. You have to be more persuasive and try to talk some sense in to her to find help, or to try to eat more. I hope this helped you a bit.
Best wishes,
Marco

gather her friends and family and bring them together. have an intervention, and offer her help to become healthy and happy. I used to be anorexic and bulimic and my parents got me to go to rehabilitation by having an intervention. watch the show "intervention" there is an episode about anorexia and how they saved a life by having an intervention. please, save her before it's too late.