i am 12 years old. i cant even do one push up!! and i cant play soccer without losing my breath in the first 5mins. :( . i like this guy but i think he thinks im FAT.and i just cant do anything so i give up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep on getting bullied because of muy weight and i havent been weighted in soooooooooooooo long!!!!!!!!! And my best friend wants to weigh me and im scared!!!!!!!!!! so am i over
weight?????? i need help!!!!!!!! what do i do?

Then you must check your body once a year or it is good if you check in every month.

You first need to weigh yourself to make sure if you're overweight.

*If you are:
Set a goal to lose however much weight. Ways to lose weight are to eat healthy, excersise, and don't eat more than 2,000 calories a day. I did this and lost 1-4 lbs. a day. Its also unhealthy to stay up late.

*If not:
If you run out of breath and can't do any push-ups you just aren't fit and strong. You can build up your muscles by lifting lighterweight dumbells at first and then heavier dumbells. You can also do any other machines to get strong that are right for your age. To get fit don't eat a lot of junk food and excesise more.