I need to lose weight but I don't know how..I weigh about 230 pounds and I'm 5'8 you can't really tell I weigh a lot but I wanna get to Atleast 165..HELP?!?

Well... it's really good you're willing to lose that weight. Start by cutting off all junk food from soda to chips and cookies. Start eating healthy and have breakfast; it starts up your metabolism. You need to be very strict about what you consume. Once the weight starts coming off begin running; don't work out because that will turn your fat to muscle, you want to lose the fat first and the best way is to start running. Wake up earlier and go for a run but make sure you're in a safe neighborhood otherwise take an adult since you're 14. 

Best of luck!

I agree with Amy. 
And If you don't like to eat vegetables, then force yourself to. You must really dwell now, on the choices that you have. Because there is always a choice to make! You can decide, right now, to make the right one!
 Lots of water will help your body to regulate, and also to detoxify all of the junk. 
Best Wishes! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

you can lose up to (about) two pounds a week healthily. 
i've been doing it for a week and have lost 2.6 pounds.
good luck!!!!