Hey 21 im sexually active with my boyfriend!! im getting pains on left side of my hip and swollen!! im getting my periods but im getting very tender breast before i have them and cramps in my legs lower back and tummy. im having this pain sence the pass 3-4 months im getting swollen feet aswell!!Im a skinny girl but iv gain weight i was 7st now im 8.5st now im really worried does anyone know what this could be please

Hi, did you consider taking that pregnancy test? You can get them at a pharmacy or a local store, they are fairly cheap and reliable. That might explain your symptoms and problems that you are experiencing. Other than that i can only guess what is causing your feet to swell and your weight gain. Maybe you should consider starting some exercise or other physical activity , sport or something.

Hey ya i took 2 but 1 came out positive and the other was negative!! ya i do play sport i play for the local hurling team and i go to the gym.

coco wrote:

userK wrote:

do another for confirmation this will leads you the best.