I'm 14 years old and i want to loose weight. I'm not skinny but i'm not obese.  All my friends from school say stuff and now its getting to the point that i actually want to loose weight. I just can't do it. I play sport 6 times days a week and i still fat. i looked for diets but i want a diet that sticks to what food my family buys. please could i have some help?? xxeh 

I am like the exact same only i play sport 5 times a week and dance once, i cant find anyrhing to work for me and im so small i look even bigger i only want to loose a few pounds

You have to adopt a healthy diet plan, no doubt diet is valuable factor whether you want to loss weight or just enhance your fitness goal. Eat foods having fiber content in them. Drinking a glass of ice water can burn 25 calories. Minimize the usage of  caffeine. Replace tea with green tea. Never skip your physical activity, join gym for quick results.