when i was really young i got it caught in a zipper....madness. now theres a scar and my foreskin doesnt go back all the way because its attached by the scar tissue :s i can do everything including sex but i think its actually limiting what i can do because my foreskin wont go down the whole way :/ need help, does anyone know someone this may have happened to or heard of this?

Hi! This is quite common problem in men. I read that application of topical steroid cream to the narrow part of the foreskin is highly effective. You can discuss it with you doctor. There are also some techniques to stretch your foreskin. Surgical solutions are circumcision and dorsal slit. My friend got circumcised recently, for similar reasons, and he recovered completely in a few days, so it's not a big deal and it helped him a lot. I hope this helps.