I don't know if this is normal or not but I have a loose foreskin hanging behind the head of my penis. I'm 14 and since being circumcised 2 yrs ago I have a problem with this. It doesn't hurt but it's just really awkward because when I started watching porn mine looks different than other guys since they don't have foreskin loosely hanging on the head of their penis so I'm now being anxious about the appearance of mine What do I do pls help

Hi Guest,

You mean you have some foreskin bunched up behind your glans? 

Not all circumcisions are the same.  Some are considered "tight" in which there is very little of the foreskin remaining.  Some circumcisions are "loose" and they leave a portion of the foreskin behind.  It can bunch up behind the penis, usually when flaccid, but in some cases when erect too. 

It's all normal.  No two penises are the same just as no two vaginas are.  Any girl you are close enough to to have sex with won't care.

It sounds as though you actually had a dorsal slit operation instead of a circumcision.