Penis glans super sensitive after dorsal slit, smegma

Hello, I really didn't want to post anything about this on any site but it seems like I have no choice

I am a 16 year old who was recently circumcised on August 3rd because I had a mild case of phimosis and I decided that I wanted the foreskin gone, but the doctor did not fully circumcise me, he instead gave me a dorsal slit (he did not ask me about this, which way I wanted, and I figured that a circumcision was always a full circumcision.) I am mad about this, because its not what I wanted, I don't want to be at risk of infection from germs under the foreskin, I don't want to be at risk of my frenulum ripping whenever I masturbate/take part in sexual activities, and honestly it just looks ugly and lowers my self esteem. Is it possible to go back to get the rest of the foreskin removed once the swelling and stitches are gone? I'm guessing it is, I just want to be sure

But the main problems are that my glans is super sensitive, it is very painful when anything touches it, I can't even think about how painful it is. I can barely sleep at night because I'm worried about it touching my leg or the blanket, and if I start to doze off and it touches something, the pain shocks me back awake. I barely wear pants or underwear, (only when I have to go to the bathroom and my parents are near my room cause I don't want to walk around naked), because I don't want to have the glans hit anything or its really painful. Since the operation I've only showered twice so far (and they weren't even real showers, I just wash my hair, I look away from the showerhead and have to kind of lean so nothing hits the glans) because the pressurized water hurts if it hits.

I just want a solution to this sensitivity, I want enough of it gone so it's not painful, but I want to keep some so there's some pleasure whenever I masturbate/have sex, etc. The solutions I've read so far keeps saying that I have to keep touching/rubbing it gently, and more and more once the sensitivity starts to go down, but I can't bring myself to that. The closest I've done to that is soaking my penis in warm water and getting one of those ear things you clean your ears with and rubbing it gently, but that did not work. All I do now is get a large cup of warm water whenever I go to the bathroom and pour it over the penis, it stings at first but once the whole thing is wet it can handle it. Since doing that I GUESS the pain has gone down A LITTLE bit, but it's not safe to say. I'm wondering if I keep pouring/soaking it with warm water the pain will go away eventually, or if theres another safe way. I've also read something about soaking it in warm salt water, would that help with the sensitivity/swelling? The stitches are still in, but I can tell it's gradually been dissolving since the operation, and I kind of accidentally pulled one out the other day, it stung for a second but after that it was all good. I'm hoping to pull more out soon so the swelling with go down. As for the smegma, it started to show a couple days ago, and it really builds up whenever I get an erection. I don't want to peel it with my fingers, because I can't even imagine what the pain would feel like, and I don't plan on finding out anytime soon. Would the warm (salt) water help with smegma? 

I am going to the doctors on August 14th for a 'check-up'. I just hope someone posts on this in less than two days so I can start on getting rid of the sensitivity, because I don't want to keep walking like a damn penguin when school starts in a little over 2 weeks, and I'm hoping enough of the painful sensitivity will be gone so I can walk around normally and participate in sports everyday during lunch,  sleep normally and comfortably, and whenever I go back to have the rest of the foreskin removed once and for all.

P.S. My glans was always sensitive even before this dorsal slit, while I was still uncircumcised. I barely cleaned it, and when I did all I would do was pour some water on the tip of it in the shower, because it was less sensitive there and I couldn't really pull the skin back because of phimosis, and if I did it would start to get sensitive. And now that I think about that I realize that there is little to no smegma at all around the tip of my glans, it's more around the base of the glans, where it was more dirty.

Thank you

A few years ago I started incising my (previously intact) foreskin. First I applied a dorsal slit about 1cm off the center line, about 1cm deep. Later, I made an incision on the other side, so that both incisions matched. I'm very pleased with the result. I now have two little flaps of skin to play with and a 2cm wide 'zone' in the middle. Every now and then I deepen the slit on either side, using a pair scissors or sometimes a scalpel. My now partially exposed glans slightly rubs against my underwear, which gives me a very pleasant slight stimulation throughout the day, without the negative effects of a circumcision, like loss of sensitivity, dryness of the glans etc. I highly recommend it!