I am 4 ft 10" and I am about 160 pds and I asked out one guy twice and he said no both times what he said was "sorry I don't like saying this but I I don't think I am the right guy for you." And I think it is because ugly cause I get told that almost everyday. Help pleaseee

Don't say this please, stop, you are not ugly, if you don't love yourself, then how come others will love you. Let me tell you this, I am not ugly, and the person I love rejected me knowing he loves me too but he rejected me, so please don't trouble your self, if one rejected you, then he is not yours honey, someone else will come and make it up for you, believe me.

Please love your self and never let guys let you down, if one is gone, other one will come for sure and I am trying to start with a good one. Don't ever get yourself down....

Take Care