Hi Everyone. Ok So. I Have Been Cutting Myself. I Feel Like My boyfriend Hates Me. I Know He doesn't but i just feel like he doesn't love me anymore and that he hates me. And Yeah I litterally just talked to him and he said he didn't hate me and he wouldn't break up with me. But ever time we talk on the phone, i want to tell him how i feel BUT I DON'T WANT TO SCARE HIM.. July 3rd was litterally the best night ever. I told my heart out to him.. and he did too. but Now i feel like he doesn't love me anymore. and his friends are always around when i'm trying to talk to him. I cut myself because i feel this way. I told him i cut myself and he said why?? and i just said Stress. But he doesn't know its about him.. What should i do..??

To be honest, my sister did the same thing, cut her self, because she said no one loved her. So one day we decided to just sit and talk to her and tell her how much we love her. Another reason she did that was because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her but I told her that he wasn't because he was not that type of person and he would have dumped u but he never did. Whenever you cut yourself think about your family and friends because if they didn't love you, you wouldn't have been here. And about your boyfriend, stop thinking that he hates u or anything like it, he's with u for a reason, because he knows that your the only one for him.

Thank You So Much. I Think i should stop! Because it hurts so much! I have asked him so many times if hes gonna dump me and he say no everytime :) Thank youu

Your welcome. I'm always happy to help. :)

Hi sweetie, first of all I can relate to you very much because I have cut myself before and struggled with that for a very long time. I personally think that oyu should sit your boyfrind down and talk to him. He should understand and reassure you that he loves you. He'll want to help you and reassure you that he cares and loves you. You shouldn't cut yourself to deal with the feelings, it's dangerous and can become addictive. I hope you get feeling better and recover. 

First, Hun. U are going to tell him why this behavior is taking place. Now, let's forget about that for right now. Do u understand u r hurting yourself do to someone treating you a particular way. Would do one small thing for me, and not speak to him for as long as possible, please try this 100 percent. He will come and find a way to see u...promise! You don't need someone hurt you, if you do, he won't stop. When you two have children, they will start receiving the end of his fists someday. It's a cycle which never ends girly. stop it now in its tracks. Get back to me and let me know if you need some advise, I will hook u up. Late