Hi im around 95 pounds and i would like to lose about 10 so this really cute boy would like me. anything to help let me know:$:-|

Engage in body exercise and running u will be fine

Try walking about a mile everyday, and by walking I do not mean actually go out and walk a mile. I mean instead of trying to make things easier, walk around to do things. Try eating on at least 1300 calories a day, if you can. Also, if you eat a lot of junk food and drink a lot of soda, try to cut back. Eat at least three healthy meals a day, but when I say healthy i don't mean big plates of healthy food. Eat moderately. By doing this and cutting back on your soda/junk food, you also are decreasing your chances of acne breakouts. Just something to try that worked for me. If you can do moderate exercises, such as when your show goes to commercial do jumping jacks until it comes back on or try running in place until it comes back on. All of these things helped me lose and maintain my weight. But once you lose the weight, you can't just go back to doing what you were doing before. You have to work to maintain the weight.