I am a 15 (16 in April) year old girl. My height is 5'7 and I weigh 180 pounds. Even though I played a sport in the fall and winter, I still gained weight. We did not have a scale at our house, until recently, but in November when I went to the doctors, I was 176. I do know that I am 3 pounds away from gaining 20 pounds since last year! I am sooooo mad at myself for letting my body come to this, and I have tried to cut down on bad foods, and excercise more, but I have a hard time sticking to anything I (or my doctor) comes up with. Since summer is coming up soon, and I am going on vacation in April, my goal is to lose at least twenty pounds (BY APRIL WOULD BE IDEAL :)). My other goal is along the same lines; I want to be able to fit into my summer clothing, because recently I tried it on, and much of it didn't fit. That was probably one of the most upsetting parts of this. Right now I am extremely motivated to change, but I would LOVE any tips on how to lose weight and get healthy the quickest and most EFFECTIVE way! Thank you so much!

first off make a chart out and pick which days your gonna eat like the healthy foods also write down what days your gonna do push ups for 30 mins at least or maybe jumping jacks you can also start out slow by walking for 15 mins everyday or 3 times a day then work your way up to jogging then eventually running that way your body gets use to the running and the schedule. you could also start out small by stretching each body part legs arms stomach etc. but if your gonna start out small then stretch out twice a day when you wake up and before you go to bed try to healthy and watch what you eat im having the same problems but im walking running and jogging and it works for me i wish you luck:)