I am 15 and im 5"4 i look like i weight about 150 but i really weigh 190 i dont know how i weigh so much because i dont even eat too much.My chest hurts from here and then and i need to lose at least about 50lbs i dont know how i started going to the gym and ihavent seen an affect yet i need help please

Some advice would be too eat healthier, you may not be eating a lot but you may be eating the wrong types of food which are fatty, if you up the amount of fruit & vegetables you eat rather then anything fatty you would lose weight and it would make you healthier. Another way is maybe do exercise whilst at home watching tv in the tv breaks do some sit ups that would help also. maybe walking to school rather then going in the car if you do atm? generally the only thing i can say really is eat healthier foods & try and keep yourself doing exercise