I really wish to live a long love story, and I know it is not too late to do this, but actually, I'm afraid a little bit to get into this experience but I really wanna live what I didn't in my 20s, I guess it is gonna be special in 30s. I wanna live a long love story ... I wanna feel like someone is taking care of me and I guess I will be crazy about him because I really want this but afraid of opening the door a little but I want to try what I didn't when I was younger than this, I wanna love and live long story and then get see where it will take me and him ???

I am doing well so far and I will never ruin this new thing, I will never be afraid of moving forward in this start, I will never freak this decent person out, no more, I will be brave as I used to be in everything, and also in this thing, I will never get afraid of anything, even the failure itself, I will beat it, yes I like to make this story special and different than the 3 old ones, this one has to be different and right. Normal no craziness, no more honesty, I act just like any other girl, honstly, I like talking to that person, he is so so dcenet and he is happy because he talks to me, he makes me like a diamond, he keeps filrating and I love this too, no one asked me to sing because he thought my voice is nice, ohhhhhhh, I like this normal start, no craziness thankfully, I will be normal because he is normal and he is so understanding, I got happy and I swear got super happy when he told me, he cannot believe his self that he is talking to girl like me as he never dreams to talk to someone like me, next day I called him to show him that I am happy to hear that and I will cherish what he said not judge it in another way. I told him, I feel honored to talk to you, he serious but not on rush, but he serious and also he likes me, I am not sure but I will lie if I say I don't like him, I do like him very much and any other girl will do so. I think this is the compensation of the pains I got in my life, simple one and simple life....

Simple home, sweet kids, decent simple man, I liked when he told me, you never need to work since I'm alive and I'm your husband.. I was so so happy, he is simple, but he wants me to rest and he rejected my help to work like him to build our life.... first time when we talked, I didn't like it, but as they say "Get loser to know who is that", he carries a very wonderful heart, he thanks me when i said any good word to him.. I deal him differently, I never made any man in my life feel like I need him, but this one got that I need his care and love that is why he is still with me, he is still in touch, he feels how much I need him as a friend more than anything, he is a sweet listener, and I learn listening to him also, he talks about western history, his english is adorable, I love our chat...... I don't care about anything else... I am careful this time to make it work but using normal girls approach .. no more adventures and this c**p.

lol, i thought i was the only one with such a desire but now i gues there are other millions of people out there. i am also worried about age but after listening to your story i am no longer worried about age at all because i am only 25yrs.just ask for god guidance and you gonna meet your prince shp.

Thanks :) Wish you the best too! You sound very mature, and thanks for commenting on my posts, the second one :)