Hey i'm 15 and i've been alone when it comes to relationships for 2 years now. the last time i had a gf was when i was 13. She broke up with me a week and a half later and then her friends told me she never liked me. She just felt bad for me because i was a loser or something =[. I'm not a player. Never liked the idea of it. I look for love above sex no matter what and i think i will for the rest of my life. But Lately with stress and depression i suffer i'm becoming desperate. Sometimes i just wish i could have someone to hold throughout the day. It's becoming a suicidal thing for me. I've developed such a sense of worthlessness that i let my life slip by now. I think if i had someone who understood my views and my ideas i'd feel less alone. :'(

hey, come on chin up you're only 15!!!!!

plenty of people go out with others at school and they say things they didn't mean! when i was 15, i went out with a lad from school, we split up after 3 months (it was over the summer hols) and he told me when i was 17 that he hated me and had never liked me and that i had imagined it all!

the funny thing was at the time he was the one pursuing me and all his mates told me he liked me so it was utter rubbish what he said!

forget this girl and concentrate on other things! you have your whole life ahead of you yet and you'll find a girl who really likes you soon enough! people always seem to find someone when they aren't looking!

i was single for 2 years after that guy and since then have been with my current boyf for 3 years and am much happier now!

enjoy yourself, have fun - now isn't the time to get into commited relationships - you need to enjoy being a kid still! its not fun when you get all the responsibilities of being an adult!

hold your head up high and forget about girls for now - no doubt there's some girl that really likes you, but you have never even spoken to her or knows she exists! give yourself a chance!

Community Administrator
Hi megadude,

Let me tell you one thing......guys like you ("I look for love above sex no matter what and i think i will for the rest of my life") older girls dream of marrying, believe me. I'm 28 now and most of my girl-friends are not married but they are all looking for nice guys who will give them love and understanding and not hot guys.

I know marrying is not your first priority at the moment (and it should not be) but you should know that you are better than the "hot" guys.

Teen age is hard. Everything is about being cool, looking great, being popular, etc..

Additionally, you have to deal with the ranging hormones. Your depression may also be influenced by hormones too, so why don't you read a little bit (google "what's happening in teen age" or something like that) about what is going on with youngsters in teenage. Learning about the changes and the social aspect in teenage may give you a better perspective of what is happening to you now and by learning this, your depressive thought will go away, you will gain self-confidence and above all - feel much, much better.

However, if your depressive thought deepen without apparent reason and you continue to feel down, you should talk to your parents if you trust them or any other older person (grandparent, uncle, teacher) who may get you a counselor to talk about this.

Whenever you feel down, you are more than welcome to turn to us here for support and words of wisdom :)

Cheer up and get back to us :) YOu'll be great!

thanks. that really brightens my mood. It's just it doesn't seem like there's any girls who think the way I do. At my school all the girls and guys think about and want is sex. It's like sanity ran out the door or something. I've never really met any girls that think the way i do so it's hard to believe. But i'll take your word for it.

Hey :-) I'm a 15 year old girl. And I havent had a boyfriend In a LONG time. or not even one at all. Sometimes i'm cool with that, sometimes i feel Abit lonely. Stop looking for someone And wait untill someone comes to YOU. cause sometimes someone will like you and want to be with you when you don't even Know it.
:]]

yeah i know what you mean. I normally do wait to be found. It's how i started going out with my gf for the first time. But it turned out she just felt bad for me so it made me feel like c**p. I'll keep my head up i guess.

You are a gentleman my friend. Any young lady would be honored to be with a guy like you. Old fashioned ways are refreshing these days.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with you, you sound sweet and attentive.

One of these days Miss Right will bump right into you and you'll probably sweep her off her feet. Let it happen on it's own and when it does, it will be a wonderful thing. You sound like you have been raised well with loving parents, it rubs off and it shows.