im having a problem. i dont really know exactly when my period was meant to be, but i worked it out to be on the 22nd of november. i had sex twice once on the 16th and 17th of november. i didnt then come on my 'period' till the 31st of november. by this time i had done a pregnancy test, but it came back invalid. when my 'period' started it only lasted 2 days (which isn't normal for me) and i had more pain than normal. then on the 6th of december i had spotting which lasted roughly for 6/8 hours. since then i have done another 2 pregnancy tests, another said invalid, and the last said negative. but since i had sex iv been getting all the pregnancy symptoms like feeling sick, going to the bathroom more than normal, being put of foods, getting cramps, and just feeling bloated/full all the time. i dont know if this actually means anything as im only 18 and have no idea of what to look out for in early pregnancy? but any kind of help will be apperiated!?

Supporter
what did your "invalid" test look like? if it had 2 lines (even if one is really light) it means you are probably pregnant. if you have been using the same tests and still gettting and invalad try another brand. If that still comes up negative but you feel pregnant consider going to get a blood test done from your dr

i got a clear blue one. and in the white circle it was meant to either be a + for pregnant, - for not pregnant and if nothing happened it was invalid. and the both invalid ones where took with clear blue, and the negative one with a different one. does it matter when you do a test? because i was told that your not supposed to do it intill the date your period is meant to be because the reading wont be accurate?

I can totally relate to you in this one. I'm 25 & don't know What I'm supposed to look for. Mainly because I don't take BC because sex actually scares me..I have done it before but I get so paranoid its crazy :(

Supporter
the reason for the multiple invalads with the clear blue tests are usually not enough urine on the stick. your best bet is to use your first morning urine and pee in a cup. stick the test in the cup and count to 20 (usualy about 10-15 seconds) and yes if you wait untill you are suposed to start you period it will be way more acurate, but you want to wait at least 10 days after the day you think you may have concieved that way the pregnancy hormone has a chance to build up

well i think i may have conceived nearly a month ago, and iv only had a 2 day period, and then like 1 day spotting a day after my period had finished in the past 6 weeks, and my 'period' was late and wasnt normal. and to be honest im scared and dont know what to think. i think im going to go to the doctors next week sometime.