I get that you start in the "duck" position with your hand and it automatically turns into a fist when inside, also nails should be trimmed, lots of lube, etc. But any more pointers? If done super super carefully, are there permanent risks? I only want experienced answers. No "anal is bad" babble. I've had anal with my husband hundreds of time. I'm not going to stop. :)

Having said that, I know he really wants to try this on me, also very large plugs (2.5+ inch width), but he doesn't want to do it if it will hurt me. I told him it would be fine, but now I'm making sure.. there isn't a whole ton of info out there for this. I really want to do this for him. He got close to over the knuckles in yesterday but we stopped. I wanted to check we've got everything right first before we go too far. 

Tips? Info? Recommended lubes? Betting regular silicone isn't enough? Anything except judgement is appreciated. I WILL be doing this, so I won't be talked out of it.

Thanks. :)

I have not engaged in anal fisting.  My former wife enjoyed vaginal fisting but they are not the same.  I have experimented with large dildos during anal masturbation.  Perhaps the recommendation I would offer is that you do a cleansing enema about and hour or two before you start with a prepared enema like Fleet enema.  By word of mouth I have also heard of fisters giving themselves an enema with the lubricant they are using.  Another is to have your husband use a surgical glove on the hand he will used to fist.  The latex glove reduces the friction while he inserts his hand.  The other you two already know: take your time and relax.  Enjoy the trip you are both on.  I hope this helps.:-)

Ooooh thank you. I didn't think of that. I always always always use an enema. But lube.. yes. I will do that! :)

lynn89 wrote:

sunyatsen wrote:

Another caution, do not use anything that will deaden the sensation of pain like analeze. Pain is your first line of communication with your body that it is going wrong. Stop, let the sensation go away and add more lube, play some more with the anal opening.   His prostate gland should be about two inches or so inside and towards his scrotum.  Once you reach it he will tell you or faint!  As far as some advice for your anal sex, you might discuss with your husband using a strap on or sex toys on him during anal sex. This way he will get an understanding of what and how it feels.

Oh, I'm not going to fist him too. He doesn't really want me to touch him there. It's all on me that he wants to do. Heh. He would never say yes to strap on. But that's ok. I'm not into that anyway. I'd like to touch him a little, but not f**k him like that. :p I'd never put anything bigger than an inch width in. I put a finger or 2 in him before and he didn't like it very much and even though I was super gentle and have skinny little fingers, he said the 2 fingers hurt him. I don't want to hurt him.

I wanted to drink and use some analeze..And I did, once.. I tried a couple times but he only got part of his knuckles in. I tried it on my self but I get as much (my hands are waaaay smaller but I don't have the lady balls to push it as far. Lol.) Nothing bad happened. I had a vibrator on the front to distract me and relax me so it made me orgasm and then he had to remove his hand. Happened twice and each time was when he was at the knuckles. Then he just screwed me there afterwards. But the next couple days I was kinda sore. Not really bad, until we had anal again a day or 2 later.. then it hurt for the next few days. Is it supposed to hurt afterwards? We didn't push anything or force anything.

lynn89 wrote:

sunyatsen wrote:

lynn89 wrote:

sunyatsen wrote:

I do confess though.. after the last attempt, even though we didn't hurt anything except me feeling sore then next few days, I am now a little scared. I was scared before but turned on about the idea of being able to fulfil his ultimate fantasy/fetish.. but now I am getting mostly just scared. It was super intense.. and we got a 2.5 width butt plug, and I don't even know if it's big enough compared to his fantasy, but it's huge and I don't know how to get it in. I realize a fist is bigger... but I am equally terrified of this too. I don't want to hurt myself. :/ But I also don't want to fail and not be able to give him this.

The most important aspect to consider in anal fisting is time. The other is lubricant; one that is a silcone base but stays on your anus and rectum. Once you have relaxed enough for your bf to make a next step, bare down as though you are taking a bowel movement. This causes the spincter to open. Then relax, try to ease in a little more by baring down again. Repeat until you achieve your goal or you become sore, and tired. I hope that bf or yours appreciates what you are doing!

In addition to taking the time and using tons of lube, forget the alcohol and analeze!  The combination of the two will cause your problems you do not want.  Alcohol deadens your senses which tell you that you may be in "pain."  Analeze will only compund the alcohol's effect.  If you cannot feel the pain and/or discomfort in your anus and rectum, your bf may create a fissure.  A fissure is where the tissue in the anus and /or rectum actually tear.  If surgery is needed, it is not comfortable in the least.  And it may put an end to your anal challanges.