I'm a very open minded. Sexual person and my boyfriend asked me to give him anal pleasure. He bought a strap on for me. But I really have mix feeling about this I never had a guy who wanted me to pleasure him anal actually my ex didn't even let me grab his butt...I do want to please him I know if the situation was reversed he would have...I'm just afraid I might not do it right...or might hurt him or if I do it. Will I view him differently. Basicly I need advise

I would say just try it. It is going to make your love life more exciting and unique. If something happens when you are pleasing him, I'm sure he will say something, like stop or no more.

Coollegit wrote:

There is a very popular porn movie about strap on sex called "Bend Over Boyfriend." You might give that a shot. There are also forums on the web you can join that will give you information about what and how to do strap on. Good luck.