I was on adderall xr 25 mg/day since I was 16, and continued taking it throughout my 1st pregnancy. My son was born at 37 weeks and is now 4 and is perfectly healthy, happy and on schedule with all of his pre-k testing. My second pregnancy I had a new psychiatrist who refused to prescribe it due to it being unsafe for pregnancy. My due date is January 25th and I am currently 38 weeks and 3 days. Baby has not made any attempts to come out and due to my depression, anxiety, and pelvic instability my Dr is planning to induce at 39 weeks. I can't prove this but I am quite certain that because I was taken off my adderall xr, that is why I have not already gone into labor naturally and had the baby. I also worry that this baby will be diagnosed with adhd (whereas my son was not diagnosed with it) because he was not treated in utero with adderall xr. My husband and I both have ADHD and the risks of our children having it are very likely. I believe in the near future they will come to find that if taken at a dose that is therapeutic as opposed to the abuse that most of the studies now are based on, that it will be just as safe as Tylenol, and that if the mother is able to function best while taking it that the baby will actually benefit from her taking it especially if it means that the mother is able to function at her best while on it. I would recommend staying on the medication throughout pregnancy rather than going off of it unless you can function just as well without it. I am very disappointed with my dr for not taking into account that I was on it for my first pregnancy without any complications and that my son is testing in the above average scores and is an extremely happy, healthy and adhd free child. Best of luck to all the mommas and mommas to be who are contemplating using adderall during pregnancy. In my own humble opinion, it's better to stay on the meds you need bc there's a good chance that if you're not at your best, your little one won't be at his or hers either.

I had my period and it ended on a friday, that tuesday I had sex with protection and there were complications when he pulled out, then two weeks later I got bloody, and then for four days had period like symptoms heavy, bleeding through underwear, could I still be pregnant?