It is been a while I am suffering from dry eyes due to the sjogren's syndrome but lately I have also developed burning in eyes with sjogren's syndrome despite the fact that it is been more than few months now I am using some eye drops to relieve my dry eyes symptoms. So I am wondering if there is any other way I could be dealing with this burning in eyes with sjogren's syndrome, please! Thanks!

You haven't mentioned what sort of eye drops you are taking but I am very satisfied with the effects of Restasis for they contains cyclosporine but whenever it comes to the burning in eyes with sjogren's syndrome some other self-help steps may also help and I suggest you take a lot of fluid and try to increase the humidity around you. Anyway if you persist having this burning in eyes for longer period of time you may consider also the possibility of having some surgery involving silicon or collagen insertion into the seals ducts in order to provide temporary closure –in this manner you would improve fluid drainage in your eyes.