Hello. I'm 34 year old male and just recently I have developed one very unpleasant problem and I don’t know how to handle it. First thing I've noticed is small amount of blood in my stool.
That got me really worried because I know that this is secure sign of hemorrhoids. The thing that confuses me is that I have no visible hemorrhoids on my anal opening. I've also heard that there are some specific types of food I should avoid if I have hemorrhoids. Can someone please tell me more about it. I would like to try everything before I contact my doctor over this.

Hello. I know that this problem could be very unpleasant and that many people thinks of it as a very scary thing.
The fact that you don’t have visible hemorrhoids is because they are probably internal, located in the anal tube. Food that you should definitely avoid when you're trying to cure hemorrhoids are spicy food, nuts, coffee and alcohol.
They can only make things worse. Eat plenty of high-fiber foods including bran, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Drink plenty of water and other fluids.

I have learned 4 days ago, that I have hemerroids. I drink cofee daily, why is that bad to drink?