Hi I currently have IC bladder disease, a condition where the gag layer lining of the bladder is in a slow process of deterioration, the capacity of my bladder has shrank down to 150cc where the average woman is around 500 and men 700..I was hoping to help or find another with such a painful and horrible disease to live with...Some have this and dont even know and if you want to learn more about the symptoms and testing for this please go to the ICbladder disease web site, it will help you with your symptoms and find out the possibilities of what you have... If anyone has this or knows anything I do hope to hear from you, its is hard to deal with and would be nice to find others with common experences and feelings and would like to talk more about this, thanks and I really hope you all feel better soon, Hugs Rhonda

Hi I'm Lois, yes I would like to talk to you about our desease.