Hi guys I have never had sex and and one of my vagina lips are brown and a little longer then the other I also noticed it smells bad and my vagina is a little wrinkled,I'm 13 is this normal!?!

no not normal...vagina's shouldn't stink...go tell your mamma, and get her to take you to the doctor...more than likely just an infection...could also be a reaction to fabric softener or soap in your underwear or bath..

It could be caused by bacterial vaginosis. All healthy women have bacteria in the vagina, the balance of good bacterial and bad bacterial can prevent overgrowth of specific organisms which may cause a vaginal infection. As the most common vaginal infection in women, BV is right developing when the balance changes. (good bacterial decreases and bad bacterial increases) Women with BV always complain their abnormal discharge with a strong odor, some women believe it's a fishy like odor. The discharge can be grayish white. It may also be foamy or watery. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, unfortunately, some women with BV have no symptoms at all and so that could't get it treated in time. BV could also happen to a virgin. Do not hesitate to mention this to your mom, you need to see a doctor, if you do have one, you will get prescriptions. You may also consider herbal medicine . pill, it works very well on multiple female problems. You may google this and take a look. Hope it helps.